Tuesday, November 27, 2007

1am in the morning

It's 1am in the morning. While I'm still sitting in front of my pc, suddenly there was a sharp and loud cry came from the master room. The baby is crying again.

He's just as punctual as an alarm clock. Almost every morning, between 12am to 2am (sometimes 3am), you would sure hear his cry, so loud until you couldn't ignore. And this has been last for almost a week, nobody knows what he wants, we just try our best to comfort him and lulled him to sleep. And normally my parents will be the one who stay by his side, he feels more secure with my parents, because they are the people who take care of him most of the time.

Another 4 days to go, will be his 4-month old. I'm still checking for the growing progress for a 4-month baby.... although this little fella is not like others. It can be a reference at least. I don't know how long he'll still be like this, I just hope that things will go better gradually when he's getting elder. It's really not easy to take care of a baby, especially an infant. And it really has taught me a lesson......

1 comment:

Debbie Y said...

yaya...my little princess also the same! mom and sis keeps complaining about her crankiness.