Monday, November 5, 2007

Get Paid for your posts

Lots of friends of mine are bloggers. They like to blog, like to record down whatever they saw, they experienced, the new interesting stuff that they found and would like to share with others, their travel experiences.... everything they will put on their blogs and share with their friends.

I was recommended by one of my crazy blogger friend that, since I like to blog so much, why don't I do it for some values. That's why he introduced me the payperpost website. From here, you can get paid for the thing you have written or posted. The topics are variety, you can choose the one that you are interested in, and then give your review, your opinion or even just introduce it to your friends. It's sound attractive, right?

With these earnings, I can use it as my extra income, pay my bills and so on, or even donate it to some charity. You don't need to always keep it to yourself.

Thank you for my friend and payperpost for giving me this opportunity. This is the website that I strongly recommend to you and hope that you can enjoy it too!


No comments: