Wednesday, November 28, 2007

'Chatting' moment

Since the baby boy was 3-months old, he's starting to babble. All the sound he could make is only "ahh", "ooh", "ooo"...... I've once heard him saying "ai-ya!" but there was just co-incident, because he never pronounce that since then... :)

Now, night time is his 'chatting' time, when put him on the bed, he likes us to 'chat' with him. Although he can only respond with "ahh"s and "ooo"s, and now he can pronounce "ang-ku", he still very enjoy the moment -- We can tell from his facial expression, because all the moment he's just keeping his smiling face.

But still, he sometimes looked like he's annoyed when I couldn't understand what's he 'saying'. He'll respond with angry "oh"s or frown, like blaming me why I so stupid that can't understand him... =.="

Boy boy, I can't speak 'baby language', just bear with me if I couldn't understand you. I think only my mum will know what's he mentioning about with only those "ahh" and "ohh"...... mother is mother, isn't it?

No comments: