Monday, November 5, 2007

Getting a Broadband

It has been so long, I have thinking to get a broadband for my home.

Yes, I'm still using the dial-up networking to connect to internet. It's quite out and it's extremely slow. Even a simple website browsing will take me minutes to hours. By the time I finish my jobs, it's already a few hours later.

Actually the reason why my brother still hesitating to get a broadband at home, one is because he is not at home all the time. He stays outside and only come back during weekends and holidays. Another reason is, since we are not using our home pc always, (most of the time I stay in the office and when the time I come back, it's already night time.) so it's not worth to get a 24-hour broadband service, furthermore actually the internet charges in our country is not cheap enough if compared with others.

But as the slow performance really getting us mad as most of the websites are upgraded and we have to take more time to load the page, moreover, there are still so many websites we can't get in due to the speed. He'll need to download some free softwares and large files from the internet in the future, if we still using the "snail line" like this, it'll highly affect our internet usage.

But, which is the best performance and better value broadband service provider in the market? Do you have any recommendation?

No comments: