Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My First 'Training'

Start from today, I'll work 11am-8pm shift for fortnight. Because of the newcomers still not ready yet, before they have gone through all their trainings and be well-prepared to go on live, I still need to rotate the shift with other agent in my team.

And this is my first time, conducting the training for these 2 new agents, and preparing the presentation materials for them. It's not good enough, I admit that. But within this short period, I just hope that they will catch up as much as they could.

I have been giving a training to new agent previously, but that time it was a one-to-one training, I don't need to prepare so much and all the documents are not that organized, I have to browse everywhere to 'dig out' whatever I thought it's useful and tried my best to let him understand.

This time, I decided to make my own material, because I don't want to tell others about something that I don't even quite understand what is it.

Hopefully they could catch up with the knowledge asap so that we can have one more agent to back us up. I don't think I can afford another 2 weeks night shift anymore.

No comments: