Friday, November 30, 2007

Beach Party Tomorrow.....

Our company will have a beach party tomorrow. It's just a 'replacement' of our annual dinner. 'Seats' are limited. (I thought annual dinner, all the employees should be invited?) But it end up have to send out final notification email, announce that there are still more tickets available.

Don't be too happy, we'll not going to the seaside, although it's a "beach" party. It's just a 'man-made' beach in The Palace of the Golden Horses. I wasn't really so keen to join the party at the beginning as some of my teammates also not so passionate. But after they decided to attend, I also join them. It's a 'teamwork', isn't it? haha

I still haven't thought what need to be prepared for this party, but I'm really quite expecting it.

No comments: