Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy Birthday, Lu Ee!

Here comes my another friend's birthday.

She is my BEST friend ever, since our high school. She likes music and art so that she studied music and now working as a music teacher. Both of us like music actually and we had joined brass band together before, but we like different genre of music, she prefer classical, jazz and sentimental, but my favourite is pop, hip-hop, dance and some kind of rock... maybe that's why we never discuss about music before, haha! However, I really admire what she has accomplished for music and I hope that she can continue to achieve higher.

Wishing her all the BEST in the future.
Wishing her to have easier and happier life ever.
Wishing all the happiness will come to her, and all the worries and unhappiness will keep away from her.
Wishing her to keep her smiles always and be cheerful all the time.

Thank you for always be by my side and sharing my every laugh and tears. You'll always be my best friend in my life.

I'm sorry I couldn't be able to send you your birthday card on time. But still you will get my greetings online. :)

A birthday is a special day for a special someone - someone like you, and this greeting comes with warmest wishes for the things a very happy birthday bring.

Happy Birthday 2U!!!

No comments: