Friday, November 2, 2007

Crazy Blogger

Recently one of my blogger friend has gone crazy for blogging, the blog almost updated everyday -- not only update with one blog, sometimes with > 10 blogs!! Really crazy......

Blogging for me, is just another way of writing your diary. The difference is, you won't share your diaries with the public, but blogs will. And you won't really write anything really private or secret in your blog, but your diaries will have all your stories, your privacy, your secret and everything.... However, many people write blogs, but not all of us have our own diary.

My life is just too simple to write my experience in my blog, I don't even take a flight in my life, never been more than 4 states in Malaysia (Perak, Sembilan, Melaka, Selangor.... no more, passed by doesn't count.), do not have night life, seldom hang out with friends..... my life actually is quite simple, boring and dull.

Although I'm quite enjoying my life right now (nothing much to complain isn't it?), but still I'm thinking of making a change in the coming year. Maybe flying to somewhere far from my place or having a jungle tracking... sound exciting huh? hahaha... then I shall have more topics and contents for my blogs.

No comments: