Friday, November 23, 2007

Regards from an old friend

This afternoon, I received a msn message from one of my old friend.

We have hardly met with each other since we were graduated from the colleage, and then I've lost contact with her. Until recently, I met her when she accepted my Friendster's request, and then I knew that she was married. I got her blog URL from one of our common friend, and from there, I knew that she's now having her first baby girl.

I'm so glad that through the internet, we can meet with our old friends. There are so many platforms and websites that we can keep contact with our friends, or even search back all our 'lost' friends that you thought you might not be seeing them anymore.

She message me because she saw my display picture and thought that the baby is mine... haha! Yet I still feel so happy when I received her message. We might not be so closed during college time, but sometimes when time change, things might changed too. Like one of the friend (who is going to be instructor) I met in the fitness center, she used to be my friend's housemate in college, I think we had just met a few times only, but when we saw each other again, we were getting closer and talk a lot.

Thanks for still remember me, and I'm so glad to see you all have a happy and enjoyable life. Keep in touch and all the BEST to you!

1 comment:

Debbie Y said...

hahaha...don't worry. i do remember you!!!