Saturday, November 17, 2007

Hello Friend!

Today I met with one of my old friend today. I knew her since we were in college, and then we joined the same society -- First Aid Unit. It's something like St. John, but of course, it's not that 'professional'......

Before that, I told my another friend about I had an old friend ask me out, without second thought, he told me that it's probably she wanted to 'throw' me a 'red bomb' (wedding invitation). According to his experience, if there was someone who you never meet for a couple of years, but suddenly ask you out, either he or she would like to invite you to his/her wedding, or he or she is doing direct selling. It's kind of pessimistic thought, but it's what his experience.

Luckily, she didn't throw me any 'bomb'. She just asked me out for a gathering, talked about how are we getting on recently. We had a walk to Mid Valley, and 'visited' the new shopping mall, The Gardens. Although it doesn't impress me much, at least I've been there for once.

I like to hang out with friends, especially when you are meeting with some 'old' friends. It's precious moment when you have chance to keep in touch with someone you knew. But because of busy working life and some of them already have their own family, it's no longer easy for you to meet up. Keeping a friendship actually is not easy, that's why I precious every friends who keep contact with me.

We went home at about 5pm. I guess she is going to get married a year or later. Maybe we will not meet with each other again so soon. But we still can contact via MSN and Facebook. Internet is amazing, isn't it? Now I'm expecting another gathering with my other coursemates. It's just up to them to decide the date, time and venue.

No comments: