Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A Joke?

From the conversation, we just found that the new guy might not necessary joining our team. I was so shocked when I heard that.

Is it some kind of joke or what? If he's not hired for our team, then why the boss asked us to talk with him? Were he using us to help him to interview for his other team? Why we were never been told about that?

I knew that because of the constraint of human resource and cost reduction, it's not easy to find a new agent for a team. Not only us, all the center is having the same problem. Not all the left employee can get a replacement. But if that is the case and he's really not for our team, then they might possibly making fun of us.

That's why I insist that he should go and confirm with our boss. We can afford any delay at this moment. I only promised to take the shift for a fortnight, but not any longer. Otherwise I might consider to give up......

But still, everything still need to be confirmed. We just wait and see how thing goes. Maybe things will come better, I'm not sure. Just hope that it won't be a dissappointed decision.

No comments: