Monday, November 5, 2007

Camera? Phone? or Camera Phone?

I used to take photos and somehow I prefer taking photos to get myself in the shot. But I never spend a lot in the cameras or any reference i.e. magazines, books, etc. Until my brother suddenly so fond of photographing and crazy about it, I start to find my interest in it as well.

Actually I don't really own a camera before, either it's bought by my family members or it's lucky draw gift on my sis's company dinner. The first ever camera I bought was about 2 years ago, it's a film camera which I thought it's cheap although digital camera was very popular during that time. And it is the only camera I paid for it.

Now I'm using my sis's digicam, it's not a up-to-date camera, and its function and quality not very good as well. But no other choice, it's the only digicam I have now.

Some of my friends would buy a camera phone rather than just buy a camera itself. For them, having camera, phone, mp3 player and FM radio.... at the same time is very worth it. They don't need to pay extra money to buy each separately. But for me, I prefer to get something that has good quality just for a single function, it's like you can't get a mobile with high-quality camera functions, unless you are willing to pay for high price. Of course you also can argue that it's my excuse as I can't afford for a high-quality camera phone.

It's just depends on your choice: a camera, a phone (mobile) separately, or get yourself a camera phone and has the both function at the same time?

No comments: