Monday, November 5, 2007

MC for today....

Just had a 2D1N trip to Melaka on last weekend, but end up getting skin allergy and have to take MC today.

If you asked me, I can say this is a quite interesting journey that could have a chance to relax myself and spent some time with my fellow colleagues, as usually I don't have time getting along with them during working days. (Because my desk is quite far from theirs, and most of the time I'm busy doing my works in my places seldom chat with them.)

However, I also found out so much differences with them. One most obvious thing is that, they likes to drink but I don't really enjoy it. I understand that drinking is one way of sociality, but everytime after I drink, I'll get skin allergy, I hate the itchy feeling and the dizziness after the drink.

It's not tasty, it makes you feel uncomfortable or even suffer for the rest of the days, I don't understand why still so many people are fond of that. I think yesterday's drink will be my limit for my life, I won't take so much and get myself suffer in the future...... I hope.

No comments: