Monday, March 24, 2008

Alone

I tried to 'run away', but apparently I was 'failed'. I also thought of leaving my mobile on my desk and pretending that I was forgot to bring it out. I should have 'forgotten' to turn my mobile on and missed the call...... but at last, I still couldn't do it. I become the coward again.

Somehow it makes me feel that, the longer I stay here, I'll lose my personality, especially optimism in life. Every obstacle and frustration really let me down and I tried so hard to spirit up myself again and again. I don't know how long I can stand on this situation.

Maybe 6 months.... this thought has flashed into my mind when I was on the way back. I'll give myself a chance until 1/2 year. If I'm destined to have no progress in here, I might need to start thinking of my future again.

No comments: