Monday, March 24, 2008

Jam the room~~

It's been quite a long time since I last joined the BodyJam class. I still remember, if not mistaken, it was Clement's class.

I like to dance -- or to be more exact, I like to watch people dance, so my favourite singer is Justin Timberlake. I'm not good in dancing, this has been proven when I was not chosen to perform on stage in primary school. Although I've tried my best to perform well, maybe I just do not have the talent.

But I really like the rhythmic dancing move followed by the music, and everybody enjoy themselves in the class. If it's not in a studio like this, I would have thought I've come to a disco. Of course, joining a 'dancing' class with a combat outfit is quite weird, and furthermore it's also a big move if compared to combat. I really could expect a severe muscle pain on the next day.

But who cares? I really enjoyed it!

No comments: