Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Youtube, YES!

Can you believe that? I have been 'out' of youtube for so loooooooooooooong already, I think almost 1/2 - 1 year... I still can't remember when was the last time I watched video from it.

First of all, my home pc just formatted without flash player installed... and in fact it's not mine too, so I'm not allowed to install anything by myself. Next, my office has blocked youtube, after so many staffs 'caught' watching video during their work. So, there is no way I could watch it. Until yesterday, I suddenly found that... when I go to youtube, the flash player is working!!

The reason why my brother hesitated to install the Flash player is he afraid that the virus will be 'hidden' there... now that I can watch it... there are so many videos I'm looking for... any recommendation?

No comments: