Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Sleepy...zzz

I'm so sleepy actually.... but couldn't resist the 'money' to grab my last oppty for 'today' (actually is 'yesterday'). It's has been 'quiet' for some time, 2 days at least.

Just had a chat with my dear friend. Actually she's quite bothered by the current thing that she's busying about. She couldn't help to worry herself although actually she shouldn't be. However, we are not in her position, won't understand her feeling and what's she worrying about and why she worries so much. All I can do is just stay 'beside' her, and listen to her, share her burden and worries. Actually I did help her on the first 'task' she 'assigned' to me. Now, just see what'll be going on soon.

As long as you have decided it, no matter how things get difficult, you just have to grit your teeth and persevere, of course try your best to find the way out. She got so many people willing to give her a hand, so hopefully she'll get everything goes well.

No comments: