Monday, March 10, 2008

Streamyx! Streamyx!

After a week of finding out the problem, finally I can connect via Streamyx-- YEAH~!! I'm now a Streamyx user!

It shouldn't be so happy like this as there are millions of Streamyx users around the world, but what I'm happy with is, at least I don't need to suffer with the snaily-slow dial-up connection anymore. I didn't take the usual speed 1M like others, I'm only using 512K, but it's more than enough for me coz I'm not using it so frequently, it's not worth to pay extra RM11 every month (compared with the biggest deal last year end RM77 per month).

You know what, the connection problem I had previously, was just easily resolved by just adding a "@streamyx" behind my username. Oh gosh! just some simple words has wasted my 1-week time to find out! The solution was given by the helpdesk agent when I called to the helpline for 3rd time. Justnow the guy who got my first call called me back for report close concurrence, luckily they still followed up with me, although he's not the person who gave me the solution, but at least following up is a good attitude as a helpdesk. (Don't forget I'm from HD too!)

Maybe I'm too used to my office internet speed, the 512K for me is still quite slow. But it's ok, as long as I can throw away my dial-up to the rubbish bin.

No comments: