Monday, March 10, 2008

Shocking election

Believe me, I was SOOOOO shocked when I heard the news.

On the election day, I stayed in front of the TV until almost 3pm. I believe the result has shocked the nation as nobody has expected the big change like this. As what stated by the commentator, at the beginning the people only wanted to 'teach them a lesson". And actually the candidates and all the parties could expect such a huge difference. But still, it has shown that people really want a change, and they are not really would regret for their choice. And it's time for the ruling party to review the situation and start a self-examination. It's not a choice by mistake or just emotional vote, it's with some reason.

Next, we are expecting for a better future of course. As long as there's a change, there's a hope. Congratulations to the winners~~!

Related news: http://thestar.com.my/election/

No comments: