Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What happened to me?

When I saw the list, my first reaction was "Oh, Shxx!" I've made a mistake again.
My friend has asked me to place an order for him, I said yes to him and even informed him "Done" after a few mins, but actually I didn't do anything. I was so ignorant that I didn't really find out later, until I saw the list after I informed him that the food delivery has arrived.

I don't know how much "sorry" I should say to him because of me, he has missed his chicken rice for lunch. I've becoming quite forgetful recently, maybe it's caused by 'too much youtube' or really not enough sleep at night. Of course sometimes I feel a bit stress when too many responsibilities come to me at the same time and yet not really all of them has something in return. I really need to pull myself together before he 'lost' his chicken rice again. =.="

No comments: