Thursday, March 13, 2008

Opportunities

Along with the arrangement has been made, I understand there is nothing I can change. It's better I start to put in my effort now, than keep blaming the whole world. There is also nobody I can blame after all. It's not my day, what can I say?

Finally there is an announcement to the team, after it's been kept in secret for a while. It seems none of us are suprised with it, maybe it's within their expectation, or they just hide their feelings. Something like this, is quite an sensitive topic to be discussed within the team, unless you are planning for a 'rebellion'.

I still can't really accept it, but I'm trying hard to persuade myself to face the truth. There are still many opptys out there available which should fit me in. And actually, who got the oppty, still looking for other opptys at the same time. As long as they're willing to take the risk, what do I worry about?

No comments: