Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Late at night

It's already 12:23am in the midnight. Actually I should have gone to bed much earlier before because actually I have to get up early in the morning to catch the bus. I have to be in the bus station before 6.30am. Surprised? Maybe you'll curious on what time I work. 9am. You must be mouth wide opened right now. You might be more shocked if I told you my office just 1/2 hour driving distance from my house.

Why I have to suffer for all these time-consuming travels everyday to work? The reason is just simple, I don't have a car. That's why my friends keep pushing me to buy a car, of course there is another advantage -- nobody has to drive me back home when gathering at night time anymore.

I've explained to many friends why I still not own a car, but even now I couldn't really convinced myself. It might not be reasonable enough for not buying a car. If it's just for my own convenience, I should have bought one long ago. Buying a car is really not economical in this country, yet almost all the people around me has their own one. So now whenever I was asked the question again, I'll answered, "Yes, yes, I'm going to buy one in the near future." Who knows when will be the 'near future' comes?

No comments: