Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Giving up~~

It's really a big headache for me.... especially I need to read a tons of materials and then come out with organized and summarized information. Gosh~~ it's really not an easy job!

So little children, listen to jie jie, envy is really a bad attitude that will only harm yourself. If I'm not too eager to get myself up to a level, I won't be taking so much responsibilities and burden with me, moreover, rewards are not guaranteed.

I admit that I didn't spend 100% of my time on my work, but I just get much stressful when it's getting late and still so much thing need to be done and there are still many empty pages. I can't really reconcile myself to a lifetime losers in my career, but I start to think about, it must be my attitude that stop me from growing up. I'm still trying to pull myself together, hopefully I can come out with 'something' tomorrow.

No comments: