Monday, March 3, 2008

A Madman

My afternoon was almost spolit by this crazy psycho!! I haven't encountered this issue before that's why I didn't really handle it well enough to calm my anger. If this fella dare to call me again, or I had a second chance to deal with him again, I would definitely fight back with him.

He was asking me about my satisfaction of the mobile service at the beginning, and asked me if I had received any unidentified call, or any call with advertising purpose, or the line was unclear. Then when he verified that I'm the telecommunication service customer for more than a year, he told me that I would receive one voucher with 3D2N hotel or resort stay for free. and asked me to collect my voucher at 5pm. But later I began to worry about their intention and whether it's a legal because their collection point actually not in the KLCC itself, but in a brown building quite far away from KLCC.

Because I couldn't really trust this fella, I made a call to my mobile service helpline. And they confirmed that it wasn't come from their company. Because if their staffs are going to call the customer to inform the good news or tell them the promotion, they'll call from the company line which will show unknown number rather than a personal phone number. And if the SMS is come from their company, it'll show 4-digits number instead. They will not use a 01x number to contact their customers.

Hence, I decided not to turn up when it was 5pm, and furthermore it was raining heavily that time. The fella called me again around 5pm as I expected. I told him I couldn't be there because of the heavy rain, and he said he'll rescheduled my appointment until 6.30pm. I said I'll going home soon, couldn't be there either, and asked him to give the voucher to someone else. Then this fella become ??, and keep saying that the voucher has already printed my name on it and cannot be given to others. I told him it wasn't my fault I really couldn't make it. Guess what? This fella suddenly turned to be so desperate and then start to throw his tantrum on me! He shouted, "If you couldn't come then why you promised?" "Next time if you couldn't make it, don't promise!" What is he talking about? wasn't it my fault? Without hesitate, I throwed him with a "Thank you!" and then cut the line off.

That's why I was so pissed off, if I wasn't so stunted that time, I should have scold him back and warned him I'll reported his bad attitude to the police or newspaper, I even doubt that if they're legal to use the mobile service company's name to contact their customers. They would have broken the law too! His rudeness to me still rankles. I called back to the helpline again and complained to the agents about this fella and their company. Of course after I've relief my anger on them, I've felt better (:P, poor agent... hahah). But still, it's really not a good experience for me to deal with such a defrauder.

Is there anyway I can report these fellas and their company to the police?

2 comments:

Debbie Y said...

oh my god... what a mad mad world. how dare of him in doing such thing. Luckily you are smart enough to check first.

Debbie Y said...

hey, i got a tag for you.