Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Truth

The truth is gradually revealed, about what the main people are hiding for.... maybe they are not purposely keeping it from us, they're just has no intention of telling everybody. They just didn't expect that, some information doesn't need 'announcement', it'll still spread out anyway. And the consequences, maybe it's worse than what they expect. Or they actually had expected that, and this is the outcome they wanted to see? Since nothing official has been informed, what I'm thinking here is just pure conjecture. Who will help me to prove it?

It seems that I can blame anyone, I should know what my problem is, and why I'm in this position. Actually there are some opportunities available out there, it's just depends on whether I'm eligible or I have the heart and confidence to take the challenge. You need so much courage to step forward, esp. when the future is really unknown to you. I'm not good in leadership, but there should be some place available for me to fit in.

I'm still looking for it.

No comments: